Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PATADAY:
Treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in each affected eye once daily.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Cold syndrome, pharyngitis, ocular effects (eg, blurred vision, burning/stinging, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, keratitis, lid edema, pruritus), headache, asthenia, rhinitis, sinusitis, taste perversion.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses