Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, borage, refined deodorized sardine oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for OXEPA:
Sole-source tube-feeding for critically ill patients on mechanical ventilation.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Intensive Lifestyle Interventions Cut Long-Term Disability in Type 2 Diabetes