OPTIVE SENSITIVE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%, glycerin 0.9%; oph soln; preservative-free.
Indications for OPTIVE SENSITIVE:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72 hours.
Optive—15mL, 30mL; Sensitive—0.4mL (30 disposable, single-use vials)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture