Generic Name and Formulations:
Poly-ureaurethane 16%; nail solution.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals US LLC
Indications for NUVAIL:
For managing signs/symptoms of nail dystrophy (eg, nail splitting, fragility) for intact or damaged nails.
Apply to affected nail(s) once daily before bedtime. Allow product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing. Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds.
Product is flammable. Do not allow product to come in contact with floors, countertops, furniture, or other finished surfaces; will stain. Persons sensitized to isocyanate: do not use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
Ointments, creams, lotions may prevent film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness if put on before application.
Stinging upon application.
Sol—15mL (w. applicator)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine