NUK TODDLER TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, water, xylitol, sorbitol, colloidal silicone dioxide, propylene glycol, cellulose gum, sorbic acid, calcium lactate; mixed-berry flavor; fluoride-free.
NUK USA, LLC
Indications for NUK TODDLER TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing and soothing of teeth and gums.
<36 months: not recommended. ≥36 months: Massage gums and teeth with small amount using finger brush in the morning and at bedtime.
Tube—1.4oz (w. finger brush)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- Reducing Total Daily Insulin Dose in T2D: 3-Meal vs 6-Meal Diet
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk
- Drug Copayments Often Cost More Than Prescription Drugs
- Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery Offers Best Outcomes for Pregnant Women With T1D