Generic Name and Formulations:
Metronidazole 1%; emollient crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for NORITATE:
After washing, apply and rub in a thin film once daily.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Blood dyscrasias. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate oral anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses