NIZORAL SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL SHAMPOO:
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
Apply to damp skin of affected area and a wide margin surrounding area. Lather, leave in place for 5mins, rinse. One application should suffice.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D