NIZORAL SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL SHAMPOO:
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
Apply to damp skin of affected area and a wide margin surrounding area. Lather, leave in place for 5mins, rinse. One application should suffice.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Type 2 Diabetes Associated With Increased Fracture Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Use of FSH in Early Diagnosis of Turner Syndrome
- Surgical Treatment Better Than Medical Therapy in Severely Obese Adolescents With T2D
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome