NIZORAL A-D SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Kramer Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL A-D SHAMPOO:
Wet hair. Lather, rinse, repeat. Use once every 3–4 days for up to 8 weeks, then as needed. Reevaluate if no improvement in 2–4 weeks.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners