NEXA PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1.25mg, Vit.C 28mg, Vit.D3 800 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, biotin 250mcg, calcium (as carbonate [158mg] + docusate calcium [2mg]) 160mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 29mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 350mg, docusate calcium 55mg; softgel caps; contains soy.
Indications for NEXA PLUS:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Concomitant mineral oil. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Trends in Bisphosphonate Use and Hip Fracture Rates in Denmark
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Underdiagnosed Disease Gets a Second Look
- FDA Committee Votes on Oral T1D Treatment Sotagliflozin
- Elevated Plasma Agouti-Related Protein May Be a Marker for Cushing Disease
- Therapeutic Effect of Long-Chain PUFA Omega 3 Supplementation in Obese Children
- Poor Health Outcomes Associated With Fear of Crime, Violence Among College Students of Color
- Safety of PCSK9 Inhibitors After Heart Transplantation Examined