Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium, magnesium, sodium caseinates, milk protein isolates), carbohydrate (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola oil, soy lecithin), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, cherry supreme, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NEPRO:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for dialysis patients, including those with electrolyte and fluid restictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks