Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 1%; crm; gel.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Crm: apply daily. Gel: apply twice daily. If no improvement within 4 wks, discontinue and reevaluate. Wash hands after application.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smear and/or culture. Avoid occlusive dressings, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning, stinging, dryness, erythema, itching, local irritation.
Crm, Gel—40g, 60g, 90g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D