NAFTIN 2% CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 2%.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN 2% CREAM:
Interdigital tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
T. pedis/cruris: <12yrs: not established. ≥12yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks. T. corporis: <2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks.
Not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Application site reactions, pruritus.
Crm, Gel—45g, 60g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry
- Medical Schools Phase Out Lectures as Education Shifts Outside the Classroom
- Clonidine Testing Is Safe and Reliable for Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency