MURINE EARIGATE KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isotonic, desalinated seawater; reduced-pressure spray.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EARIGATE KIDS:
Prevention of ear wax build-up.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Tilt head to side of application. 1–2 quick sprays 3 times per week. Heavy wax build-up: may use daily.
Ear tubes. Otitis or other ear infections. Perforated eardrums. Meniere's Syndrome. Dizziness, vertigo, difficulty hearing, other ear problems.
Impacted earwax (must remove by a healthcare professional prior to use).
Spray—3.3oz (50 applications)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Case for Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Pioglitazone May Reduce Cardiovascular, Noncardiovascular Mortality in T2D
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure
- Greater Bone Formation With Teriparatide vs Zoledronic Acid in Osteoporosis