MUCINEX COLD FOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 100mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; mixed berry flavor; alcohol-free; contains sodium 5mg.
Indications for MUCINEX COLD FOR KIDS:
Chest and nasal congestion. Sinus pressure.
<4yrs: do not use. 4–5yrs: 5mL every 4 hours. 6–11yrs: 10mL every 4 hours. Max 6 doses/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Cardiovascular disease. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Expectorant + decongestant.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs (see Contraindications).
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia.
D—18, 36; Max Strength—24; Soln—4oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture