MSUD ANALOG OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, coconut), iron 2.1mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; isoleucine-, leucine- and valine-free.
Indications for MSUD ANALOG:
Feeding of infants with maple syrup urine disease.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
Isoleucine-, leucine- and valine-free infant formula.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine
- Intensive Lifestyle Interventions Cut Long-Term Disability in Type 2 Diabetes