MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 200mg; caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN:
≥18yrs: Usually 200-400mg once daily.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. 3rd trimester pregnancy. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
GI, hepatic, renal disease. Dehydration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
Avoid aspirin, other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with alcohol.
GI upset, GI bleed, rash (discontinue if occurs). See literature re: risk of cardiovascular events.
Caplets—24, 50, 100
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Ivacaftor Improves Insulin Secretion in Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Testing Recommended for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry