MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 200mg; caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN:
≥18yrs: Usually 200-400mg once daily.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. 3rd trimester pregnancy. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
GI, hepatic, renal disease. Dehydration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid aspirin, other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with alcohol.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
GI upset, GI bleed, rash (discontinue if occurs). See literature re: risk of cardiovascular events.
Caplets—24, 50, 100
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- HbA1c Levels Predictive of Liraglutide Treatment Response in T2D
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine