Medullary Thyroid Cancer
LOXO-292 is being evaluated in the ongoing Phase 1/2 LIBRETTO-001 clinical trial.
Liquid biopsy may prevent the need for unnecessary biopsies in patients with medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Patients with medullary thyroid cancer taking cabonzantinib lived more than 2 years longer if their tumors had a RET mutation.
Positive link to papillary, follicular, anaplastic thyroid cancer; inverse link for medullary thyroid cancer.
New sonographic patterns proposed in the provisional 2014 ATA guidelines perform well for medullary thyroid cancer.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Measuring Time in Range During CGM May Be Useful Outcome Metric for Clinical Trials
- HbA1c Variability in General Population Increases Risk for Cardiovascular Events, All-Cause Mortality
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Most Common Bariatric Procedures Examined
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D
- High Circulating Prolactin Concentrations May Lower Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Online Tool Helps Patients With Advance Care Planning
- Dapagliflozin Lowers Heart Failure Hospitalization Rates in High-Risk Patients With Diabetes
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Reduced Risk for Incident T2D in Patients With Hepatitis C Infection
- Technological Breakthroughs in Medicine Move Physician-Patient Interactions From The Computer Screen Back to the Exam Room