Medullary Thyroid Cancer
Liquid biopsy may prevent the need for unnecessary biopsies in patients with medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Patients with medullary thyroid cancer taking cabonzantinib lived more than 2 years longer if their tumors had a RET mutation.
Positive link to papillary, follicular, anaplastic thyroid cancer; inverse link for medullary thyroid cancer.
New sonographic patterns proposed in the provisional 2014 ATA guidelines perform well for medullary thyroid cancer.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Fatigue Management Contributes to Effective Endometriosis Care
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Adjunctive Aripiprazole Lowers Prolactin Levels in Women With Psychosis
- When Physicians Become Patients: Challenges in Seeking Health Care
- Statin Use and Cardiovascular Risk Perception Varies Among Races
- Impact of a Longer Work Week on Diabetes Incidence
- Relationship Between Estradiol Level and Mortality in Elderly Men