MEDERMA ADVANCED SCAR GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allantoin 0.5%; gel; contains Cepalin, onion bulb extract, alcohol, methylparaben.
Indications for MEDERMA ADVANCED SCAR GEL:
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin while improving scar appearance.
Apply once daily. New scars: use for 8 weeks. Existing scars: use for 3–6 months.
Not for use on deep or puncture wounds, damaged or broken skin, animal bites, or serious burns. Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >7 days.
Swelling, scar discoloration, severe itching; discontinue immediately if occurs.
Gel—20g, 50g; Crm—20g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Common Plant-Derived Oils May Contain Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
- Red Meat Consumption Linked to Insulin Resistance and Steatohepatitis
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk