MAALOX MAX STR TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 1g; wild berry, lemon or wintergreen flavor; contains phenylalanine.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for MAALOX MAX STR TABS:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach.
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed; max 8 tabs/day.
Impaired renal function (aluminum/magnesium forms).
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Susp (mint)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Susp (lemon, cherry)—12oz, 26oz; Therapeutic Conc—12oz; Tabs (berry, wintergreen)—45, 85; Tabs (lemon)—30, 45, 85; Max Str tabs—35, 65; Max Str susp (lemon)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Max Str susp (mint, cherry)—12oz, 26oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners