Generic Name and Formulations:
Brimonidine tartrate 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for LUMIFY:
To relieve redness due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: consult physician. ≥5yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 6–8hrs; max 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation occurs. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >3 days. Remove contact lenses before use; may reinsert 10mins later. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate administration of other oph drugs by ≥5mins.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D