American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists issues position statement on CV risks of testosterone therapy.
Prostate cancer is more likely to be found in men with low testosterone vs. those with normal levels.
Low testosterone may increase cardiovascular risk in middle-aged men with type 2 diabetes.
Lipocine announced top-line results from its Phase 3 SOAR clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of LPCN 1021, an oral testosterone agent in hypogonadal men with low testosterone.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support