LOTRIMIN AF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clotrimazole 1%; crm; soln; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Erythema, stinging, irritation.
Crm—12g; Soln, lotion—10mL
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses