LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; spray pwd (alcohol 10%), spray liq (alcohol 17%).
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to clean, dry skin twice daily (AM and PM) for 2 weeks (T. cruris) or 4 weeks (T. pedis, corporis).
Spray pwd—100g; Spray liq—113g; Pwd—90g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Bone Mineral Density Loss Eventually Stabilizes in Men With Type 1 Diabetes
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- FDA to Review Gimoti for Diabetic Gastroparesis in Adult Women
- FDA Approves First Mobile App for Use in Preventing Pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism Predicts Atrial Tachyarrhythmia After AF Catheter Ablation
- Treating Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy With Electroacupuncture