LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; spray pwd (alcohol 10%), spray liq (alcohol 17%).
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF SPRAY:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to clean, dry skin twice daily (AM and PM) for 2 weeks (T. cruris) or 4 weeks (T. pedis, corporis).
Spray pwd—100g; Spray liq—113g; Pwd—90g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Analogs vs Regular Human Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis May Affect Brain Development in Children With T1D
- Higher Rates of Comorbidities Among Holocaust Survivors
- Population Health Data May Help Identify Patients at Risk for CVD
- Newborn Genomic Sequencing Can Identify Disease Risk