Generic Name and Formulations:
Dimethicone; liquid gel; dye- and pesticide-free.
Indications for LICEMD:
To eliminate lice, eggs and nits from head and body hair.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: individualize. ≥2yrs: Apply gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Short hair: 1–2 oz; Medium length: 2–3 oz; Long hair: 3–4 oz. Use provided comb to remove lice, eggs and nits. Shampoo with warm water. Inspect hair for 10 days. Repeat as needed.
Liquid gel (w. comb)—4oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Sleep Quality in Women With Surgical vs Natural Menopause
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Obesity Subtype May Determine Outcomes After Bariatric Surgery
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
- Skin Autofluorescence Predicts T2D, Heart Disease, Mortality
- ACC: Smoking Cessation Expert Decision Pathway Emphasizes Team-Based Support