LACTAID DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactase 1250Units; per 5 drops; liq.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for LACTAID DROPS:
Adults and Children:
Add 5–15 drops to quart of milk; hydrolyzes 70%–99% of lactose at refrigerator temperature in 24 hours.
Diabetes. Galactosemics must still abstain from milk. Penicillin or mold sensitivity.
Drops—7mL; Original—120; Extra—50; Ultra—12, 32, 60, 90; Ultra chewable—12, 32; Fast Act—12, 32, 60; Fast Act chewable—32, 60
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D