LAC-HYDRIN LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ammonium lactate (equivalent to 12% lactic acid).
Indications for LAC-HYDRIN LOTION:
Ichthyosis vulgaris. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected area and rub in twice daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, exposure to sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.B for cream; Cat.C for lotion). Nursing mothers.
Transient stinging/burning (esp. on broken skin), irritation (esp. on face), rash, peeling, eczema, petechiae, dryness, hyperpigmentation.
Crm—280g (2 x 140g), 385g
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine