Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Slows Cognitive Decline in Postmenopausal Women
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Treatment for Necrobiosis Lipoidica Gets Orphan Drug Designation
- Intensified, Multifactorial Intervention for Type 2 Diabetes Reduces Risk for Heart Failure
- Dulaglutide Assessed in T2D Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills Model Identifies Barriers to Diabetes Medication Adherence