Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (glutamine, arginine), carbohydrate (sucrose), beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB); low residue; orange, grape flavors; fat-, lactose-, and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for JUVEN:
Oral or tube-feed nutritional supplement to support wound healing and to help build lean body mass and support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Adults and Children:
Provides 75Cal/8oz. Two servings per day. Consume smaller, more frequent servings if GI upset occurs.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Pwd (packets)—30 (23g/packet)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D