Most Recent Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, describes a joint position statement regarding implementation of diabetes self-management education.
Diabetes educators can help patients with obesity achieve long-term weight loss and prevent gaining it back.
The Holy Grail of health care is delivery of quality care at a reduced cost. But what exactly is quality care? How do we really know we are cutting costs?
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE, offers her perspective on the current state of health care and what needs to change.
Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, discusses the theme of this year's annual meeting of the Association of Diabetes Educators.
More Articles by Joan K. Bardsley, MBA, RN, CDE, FAADE
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Romosozumab: Effective in Men With Osteoporosis
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Testosterone Prescribing Trends in the United States Between 2002 and 2016
- The Future of Food and Drug Regulation: Trump Administration Proposes Reorganization of FDA, USDA
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block May Increase Time to First Opioid Request in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment