Most Recent Articles by Jasenka Piljac Žegarac
Dr Bush discusses the combination of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 receptor agonist for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Barriers and strategies for medication adherence in youth with type 2 diabetes were found to be similar to those observed in youth with other chronic pediatric conditions.
Experts call on healthcare providers to diligently focus on hypertension as an important comorbid condition that is strongly associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes, including death.
Lifestyle modification and an individualized treatment approach are effective strategies for managing menopausal symptoms in breast cancer survivors who are largely advised to avoid hormone replacement therapy.
Subclinical thyroid dysfunction did not influence the cumulative incidence of new carotid plaques in healthy individuals aged 20 or older.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners