Most Recent Articles by Jasenka Piljac Žegarac
Dr Bush discusses the combination of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 receptor agonist for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Barriers and strategies for medication adherence in youth with type 2 diabetes were found to be similar to those observed in youth with other chronic pediatric conditions.
Experts call on healthcare providers to diligently focus on hypertension as an important comorbid condition that is strongly associated with adverse cardiovascular outcomes, including death.
Lifestyle modification and an individualized treatment approach are effective strategies for managing menopausal symptoms in breast cancer survivors who are largely advised to avoid hormone replacement therapy.
Subclinical thyroid dysfunction did not influence the cumulative incidence of new carotid plaques in healthy individuals aged 20 or older.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy, Postpartum BMI Linked to T2D Risk
- Sleep Quality, Duration Affect Risk for Falls and Fractures in Older Women
- Physician Burnout Linked to Stress in Using Health Information Technology
- Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Colorectal Cancer Risk in Men
- Urinary Incontinence Drug May Reduce Frequency of Hot Flashes