INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 20mg/0.3mL; liq; alcohol free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for INFANTS' MYLICON DROPS:
Adults and Children:
May mix in 1oz cool liquid or formula. <2yrs (<24lbs): 0.3mL. ≥2yrs (≥24lbs): 0.6mL. Give after meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 12 doses/day.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w.calibrated dropper)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks