IMPACT w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 12.5g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for IMPACT w. FIBER:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/250mL (1000Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Bioethics Concerns Should Be a Key Element in mHealth Technology Development
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- High Prevalence of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome May Favor Screening in Diabetes
- Update on the T2D-Dementia Link: Interview With Experts
- Dozens of Medical Groups Join Forces to Improve Diagnoses