ICAPS MV OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 10mg, niacin 10mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folic acid 400mcg, Vit.B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 512mg, Vit.D 400 IU, Vit.E 430 IU, Vit.K 25mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, copper (as cupric oxide) 3.6mg, chromium 120mcg, iodine 150mcg, magnesium 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, phosphorus 140mg, potassium 80mg, selenium 40mcg, zinc (as oxide) 84.6mg, lutein 6.67mg, lycopene 0.3mg, zeaxanthin 3.33mg; per 4 coated del-rel tabs.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ICAPS MV:
Nutritional supplement for eye and overall body health.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 2 tabs twice daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D