Most Recent Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Patients with HIV who are initiating ART for the first time show a significant increase in fat and lean body mass during the first few years of treatment.
Older patients with poor health, health behaviors, social support, and self-efficacy are more likely to have an unexpected readmission to the hospital.
Dreamers have expressed lower self-esteem and higher rates of chronic disease after the repeal of DACA.
The prevalence of obesity may be lower among drug-dependent individuals, particularly in those dependent on opioids, compared with the general population.
Watch one of these healthcare-focused TED Talks and reignite your passion for medicine.
More Articles by Hannah Dellabella
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy, Postpartum BMI Linked to T2D Risk
- Sleep Quality, Duration Affect Risk for Falls and Fractures in Older Women
- Physician Burnout Linked to Stress in Using Health Information Technology
- Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Colorectal Cancer Risk in Men
- Urinary Incontinence Drug May Reduce Frequency of Hot Flashes