Generic Name and Formulations:
Butoconazole nitrate 2%; bioadhesive vaginal crm.
Indications for GYNAZOLE-1:
1 applicatorful intravaginally once.
Do not use contraceptive diaphragm or condom for at least 72 hours after treatment. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching, soreness, swelling, pelvic or abdominal pain or cramping.
Prefilled applicator (5g)—1
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Unhealthy Lifestyle and Rotating Night Shifts Put Nurses at Higher Risk for T2D
- Comparative Assessment of Diabetes Outcomes With Physician, NP, PA Providers
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information