Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, saccharin sodium, glycyrrhetinic acid, flavoring; concentrated bioadherent oral gel.
Midatech Pharma US Inc.
Indications for GELCLAIR:
Relief of oral pain and irritation due to mucositis/stomatitis, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers or disease, including diffuse aphthous ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Use immediately after dilution; may be used without diluting if water is not available. Rinse around mouth for at least 1 minute, or as needed to coat oral tissue thoroughly; gargle and spit. Use 3 times daily or as needed. Avoid food or drink for at least 1 hour after use.
Reevaluate if no improvements after 7 days.
Single-use packets (15mL)—15
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D