GAS-X THIN STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 62.5mg; per strip; peppermint-, cinnamon-flavors.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for GAS-X THIN STRIPS:
Allow 2–4 strips to dissolve on tongue as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 8 strips/day.
Use other forms.
Maalox: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Softgels (extra strength)—10, 30, 72, 120
Softgels (max strength)—50
Chew tabs (regular strength)—36
Chew tabs (extra strength)—18, 48
Chew tabs (extra strength w. Maalox)—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Reducing Total Daily Insulin Dose in T2D: 3-Meal vs 6-Meal Diet
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Metformin May Improve Pregnancy Outcomes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure