GAS-X CHEWABLES EXTRA STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 125mg; chew tabs; peppermint creme-, cherry creme-flavors; contains calcium 45mg/tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for GAS-X CHEWABLES EXTRA STRENGTH:
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 4 tabs/day.
Use other forms.
Maalox: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Softgels (extra strength)—10, 30, 72, 120
Softgels (max strength)—50
Chew tabs (regular strength)—36
Chew tabs (extra strength)—18, 48
Chew tabs (extra strength w. Maalox)—24
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Updated Clinical Practice Guidelines on Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Once-Daily Oral Contraceptive for Men Shows Promise
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Linked to Increased Risk for Nonvertebral Fractures
- Common Plant-Derived Oils May Contain Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
- Red Meat Consumption Linked to Insulin Resistance and Steatohepatitis
- Effect of High Androgen Levels on Cardiovascular Risk in Postmenopausal Women
- Fertility in Women Negatively Affected by Asthma Medications
- Glucocorticoid Use in COPD Does Not Increase Fracture Risk