FUNGOID TINCTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq; contains alcohol 30%.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for FUNGOID TINCTURE:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis. Superficial skin infections due to Candida albicans.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM). Tinea pedis, tinea corporis: treat for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on scalp or nails. Discontinue if irritation or no improvement within 4 weeks. Diabetes. Circulatory, renal or hepatic impairment.
Liq (w. brush applicator)—0.25oz, 1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- RET Inhibitor Gets Breakthrough Treatment Status for Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Physical Activity as a Lifestyle Factor Influencing Early Menopause
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Oral Contraceptives Associated With Ventricular Repolarization Alterations