FUNGOID TINCTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq; contains alcohol 30%.
Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
Indications for FUNGOID TINCTURE:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis. Superficial skin infections due to Candida albicans.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM). Tinea pedis, tinea corporis: treat for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on scalp or nails. Discontinue if irritation or no improvement within 4 weeks. Diabetes. Circulatory, renal or hepatic impairment.
Liq (w. brush applicator)—0.25oz, 1oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Gut Microbiota Profiles in Prediabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome Associated With Higher ALT Levels in Chronic Hepatitis B
- Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes Show Muscle Metabolic Deficiencies
- Social Support of Autonomy Tied to Better Glycemic Control in Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation