Follicular Thyroid Cancer
However, nearly one-third of patients develop lifelong complications following thyroid surgery.
Positive link to papillary, follicular, anaplastic thyroid cancer; inverse link for medullary thyroid cancer.
Sex hormones may account for the differences between men and women in the development of follicular thyroid cancer.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk