FLUBLOK QUADRIVALENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Quadrivalent, recombinant hemagglutinin (virus types A and B); contains a total of 180mcg recombinant hemagglutinin per 0.5mL dose; formulation changes annually; soln for IM inj; egg-, antibiotic-, preservative-free.
Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
Indications for FLUBLOK QUADRIVALENT:
≥18yrs: 0.5mL by IM inj once in the deltoid.
3–<18yrs: not established.
Guillain-Barre syndrome within 6 weeks of previous flu vaccine. Immunosuppressed. Have appropriate treatment available to manage anaphylaxis. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant vaccines: insufficient data (see full labeling). Immunosuppressants: may get suboptimal response.
Inj site tenderness and pain, headache, fatigue, myalgia, arthralgia.
Single-dose prefilled syringes (0.5mL)—10
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of HbA1c and Perioperative Glucose on Postoperative Mortality
- GLP-1 Agonists Superior to DPP-4 Inhibitors for Reducing HbA1c, Weight in T2D
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Effect of Growth Hormone Treatment on BMD in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Case for Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- American College of Physicians Releases 4 Guidelines for HbA1c Targets in T2D
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
- No Difference in Weight Loss Outcomes With Low-Fat vs Low-Carbohydrate Diet
- Damaging Effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery on Bone Mass and Microarchitecture
- Pioglitazone May Reduce Cardiovascular, Noncardiovascular Mortality in T2D
- HbA1c Levels Affect Serum Phospholipids, Inflammation inT2D, CVD
- No Cardiovascular Benefit With Fenofibrate in T2D and Hypertriglyceridemia
- Cardiovascular Function May Improve After Cure of Cushing Syndrome
- Primary Prevention Outcomes With Aspirin in T2D and Heart Failure
- Greater Bone Formation With Teriparatide vs Zoledronic Acid in Osteoporosis