Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo 250mg; caps; contains lactose.
Indications for FLORASTOR:
To promote intestinal health and maintain normal bowel function.
Swallow whole or add contents of capsule to drink or semi-solid food. 1 cap twice daily.
Add contents of packet to drink or semi-solid food. 1 packet twice daily.
Yeast allergy. Concomitant antifungals.
Dehydrated children (replace water and electrolytes).
Gas, constipation, thirst; fungemia in patients with central venous catheter.
Caps—10, 20, 50; Pkts—10, 20
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage