FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2000 IU, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 1mg, Vit. B12 3mcg, Vit. C 30mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 18 IU, folic acid 200mcg, biotin 75mcg, iodine 30mcg, zinc 2.5mg; per 2 gummies; assorted flavors and sours; contains gelatin, wheat, tree nuts.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–3yrs: chew 1 gummy daily. ≥4yrs: chew 2 gummies daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Testosterone Use Remains High Among Men With Coronary Artery Disease
- Primary Characteristics of PCOS Predictive of Obstetric Complications
- Comparing Osteoporosis Screening, Treatment Strategies in Postmenopausal Women
- Maternal Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Linked to Childhood Risk for Disease
- Cerebral Small Vessel Disease More Common in Individuals With T1D vs General Population
- ADA's 2019 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes Focus on Patient-Centered Care
- Sleep Habits Affect Insulin Sensitivity in Adolescents With Overweight, Obesity
- Levothyroxine Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Heart Failure
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Professional vs Personal CGM Systems in T1D
- Dual vs Triple Therapy for Metformin Treatment Intensification in Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring of Mothers With Obesity
- Is the MiniMed 670G System Safe for Children With Type 1 Diabetes?
- Gender-Affirming Hormonal Treatment and Long-Term Bone Safety
- Obesity Linked to Lower Gray Matter Brain Volume
- No Evidence for Health Benefits of Nonsugar Sweeteners