Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate chelate and carbonyl iron) 75mg, Vit.C 175mg, Vit.B12 120mcg, folic acid 1mg, biotin 300mcg; per cap; contains docusate sodium.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for FERIVA:
Dietary supplement in iron deficiency.
1 cap once daily.
May mask pernicious anemia. Elderly. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D