Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate chelate and carbonyl iron) 75mg, Vit.C 175mg, Vit.B12 120mcg, folic acid 1mg, biotin 300mcg; per cap; contains docusate sodium.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for FERIVA:
Dietary supplement in iron deficiency.
1 cap once daily.
May mask pernicious anemia. Elderly. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Effects of a Low-Carbohydrate Diet on Weight Loss Maintenance
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Parental Perception of Child Weight Status Predicted by Child BMI z Scores
- Fear Impacts Quality of Life for Young Adults With Type 1 Diabetes
- Five-Year Efficacy Data Announced for Liletta Intrauterine System
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information