Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 4000 IU, thiamine 1.7mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, folic acid 800mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as cupric sulfate) 2mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs; contains gelatin (fish, beef); may contain shrimp. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA from Schizochytrium sp. oil) 200mg; softgel; contains gelatin.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for EXPECTA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 1 softgel and 1 tab daily.
Caps (30 softgels + 30 tabs)—60
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Intensive Blood Pressure Therapy Lowers Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age
- LVAD in Heart Failure Linked to Improved Glycemic Control
- Fundamental Institutional Change Is Needed to Eliminate Sexual Harassment
- Gestational Diabetes Tied to Subsequent Glucose Disorders
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage