Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 4000 IU, thiamine 1.7mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, folic acid 800mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as cupric sulfate) 2mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs; contains gelatin (fish, beef); may contain shrimp. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA from Schizochytrium sp. oil) 200mg; softgel; contains gelatin.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for EXPECTA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 1 softgel and 1 tab daily.
Caps (30 softgels + 30 tabs)—60
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine