Generic Name and Formulations:
Crotamiton 10%; crm; emollient-base lotion.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EURAX:
Thoroughly massage into entire cleansed body from chin down, reapply after 24 hours, change clothing and bed linen next day and bathe after 48 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, acutely inflamed, raw, or weeping skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occur. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Irritation, sensitization (rare).
Crm—60g; Lotion—2oz, 16oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Cochrane Data Release and the Case for "Open Science"
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Characteristics of Acquired Partial Lipodystrophy With Metabolic Abnormalities
- Poor Glycemic Control Associated With Higher Risk for Dementia in Older Adults With T1D
- Shift Seen From EDs to Urgent Care for Low-Acuity, Acute Care