EUCERIN ITCH-RELIEF MOISTURIZING SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Menthol, water, glycerin, dimethicone, etc.
Indications for EUCERIN ITCH-RELIEF MOISTURIZING SPRAY:
Dry itchy skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Avoid eyes. Spray: avoid wounds, infections.
Emollient + antipruritic.
Orig Crm—2oz, 4oz, 16oz; Orig Lotion—1oz, 8oz, 16oz; Repair Crm—5.2oz; Calming Crm—8oz, 14oz; Spray—6.8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Higher Risk for Meningioma Linked to GH Treatment, Radiotherapy During Childhood
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Comparing Antidiabetic Drug Classes for Risk of Heart Failure
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Ivacaftor Improves Insulin Secretion in Children With Cystic Fibrosis
- Genetic Testing Recommended for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Assessing the Environmental Impact of the Healthcare Industry