Pesticide exposure may exacerbate obesity's impact on heart health in younger women, according to data.
Another study looking at the potential dangers of hormone replacement therapy for menopausal symptoms suggests the treatment yields no cardiovascular benefit.
Fecal microbiome diversity appears to be linked to an increased ratio of hydroxylated estrogen metabolites to parent estrogen.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk