Generic Name and Formulations:
Sertaconazole nitrate 2%; crm.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for ERTACZO:
Interdigital tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients.
Dry area first. Apply to affected and adjacent areas twice daily for 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation occurs. Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Avoid occlusion. Reevaluate if no improvement after 2 weeks. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Predictive Power of Biomarkers for Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Decline
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Link Between Gestational Diabetes and Risk for CVD and Diabetes in Hispanic/Latina Population
- Clinical Characteristics Altering Risks and Benefits of Sulfonylureas and Thiazolidinedione Therapy in T2D
- 6 Factors Related to Inclusion in Health Care Workplace Identified
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D