Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine hCG test.
Indications for E.p.t.:
Determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (pregnancy test).
Follow test instructions exactly. Pink or purple circle is positive.
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs and other hormones, chemotherapeutics, promethazine.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Gender-Related Association Between Physical Activity, Psychological Status in T2D
- Adverse Neurodevelopmental and Mental Health Outcomes in PCOS
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Choroidal Thickness Changes in Patients With Untreated Diabetes
- Pre-Pregnancy Fitness Lowers Gestational Diabetes Risk